Philippines have a 90% literacy rate. It proves that Education is of primary concern in the country. Philippines is the largest English – Speaking country in the Southeast Asian region. English is used as a medium of instruction in higher education. Also, Filipinos are considered one of the most competent English speakers in the world. It is known for its highest standard of education, high – caliber education institutions. The country is the major exporters of English teachers, nurses, doctors and Skilled workers abroad.
The major benefit of Philippines Medical education is ease of Post-Graduation admissions. Philippines is gateway to USA's Residency Program (Post-Graduation) with Stipend of US $ 5,000 per month. The Post-Graduation in India is also easy due to USA based research curriculum thereby enhancing the knowledge of the students.
Most institutes have Indian only batches thereby students adjust very fast. The Indian Air-conditioned in-campus Hostel with Quality Indian food makes this a Comfortable destination.
Apart from competence, cost is also a major consideration in studying. The culture is much easy to adopt with. People are more hospitable and the environment is more open and less hostile.
- All Universities are fully recognized and listed by MCI, WHO and Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG), as approved medical schools thus permitting all students to sit for the USMLE.
- Universities / colleges are governed by CHED (Commission of Higher Education)
- Most affordable MD/MBBS degree in the world.
- All English medium of instruction
- 94% of all Filipinos speak English, and you are at home there
- US based education system
- Medical schools have its own hospital for teaching and rotational internship
- Teaching based on problem based learning and also traditional method
- 1 out of 10 physicians practicing in the USA are graduates of Philippines
- Philippines has become a university belt in Asia and is positioned as the Knowledge Center in Asia and the Pacific
- The Philippines is known for its people’s hospitality and joyfulness, the country’s rich and diverse culture and traditions.
- Studies also show that it is more affordable to study in the Philippines compared with other countries offering high quality education. It is because a person can live a modest lifestyle by only spending US$450 to US$600 a month.
More reasons as to why you should study in the Philippines
- Philippines has several advantages compared to other countries – there is a lot of competent doctors who were locally trained or trained in the United States or the first-world countries. The medical school reportedly have a “tougher” curriculum
Philippines is the place to be for foreign students
Foreign students do not only get the chance of earning excellect education, but they also find ways of enjoying their stay in the Philippines. After having serious lessons in their classrooms, they can relax by swimming, surfing, diving and snorkeling in numerous pristine beaches anywhere, or unwind in some of the island’s heritage sites like the man-made rice terraces, marine parks, mountains, underground rivers and other tourist hideaways that depict Asian and European architecture. If these are not the places for them, they can still enjoy janging out in countless five-star hotels and restaurants, entertainment shows, shopping malls and cafes.
Philippines follows the American education system
As the world’s 3rd largest English-speaking nation, the Philippines provide huge knowledge resources, up-to-date instruction, and a multicultural learning atmosphere with its 93.9% literacy rate. It is home to a number of ISO-certified universities and higher educational institutions identified as Centers of Excellence and Centers of Development. There are also several international schools in the Philippines which are on American, British, German, Chinese, French and Japanese educational tracks.
WHY STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES?
Many parents believe that Philippines is the right place for their children to study because it offers many good reasons for quality education.
MEDIUM FOR LEARNING ENGLISH
- The world’s third largest English-speaking country
- Highest English literacy rate in Asia
- Mode of instruction in all levels of education
- Widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade
CENTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
- US System of Education
- Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization(WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA and similar other bodies
- Top Universities renowned worldwide
- Integrated problem-based learning approach
- Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities
- USMLE - US Medical Licensing Exam easy to Pass
- USA Residency Program easy admits with Stipend - No Fees
- Indian MD - Easy passing of MD examinations
- Acceptance in 180 Countries
- Latest Research Oriented Syllabus
Easy Post Graduation Admissions
- Affordable overseas degrees and tuition fees
- Economical accommodation and living expenses
- Excellent and comfortable boarding facilities
- Affordable medical and dental expenses
- Inexpensive travel cost
- Student-assisted visa application
Indian Batches with Air-Conditioned Hostels
- Indian Only Batches in Most Institutes
- In-Campus Air-Conditioned Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Indian Food - Veg & Non-Veg, North & South Indian
- 24x7 Highly Secure Hostels and Institutes
- Excellent Environment
- Local Astute team to assist
CONDUCIVE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- Warmth, graciousness and hospitality of the Filipinos
- Open and stimulating classroom environment
- Solidarity between students and professors
- Dedicated and friendly school staff and faculty members
- Cultural diversity in the society
- Close proximity to other Asian countries
- Improved shipping facilities and services
- Expanded business centers
- Advanced information technology
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GLOBAL GROWTH
- Better opportunities to secure employment and permanent residency in the other developed countries.
- Good opportunity to travel around the world
- Opportunities to make significant contributions to your society and to your country after graduation
- Education gateway to other countries like the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada and many others