End-to-End Counseling for University Admissions. Undertake detailed analysis of the Students’s Goals, Objectives, Strengths, Academics, Cultural, Financial and Emotional needs to suggest Right University, and provide VISA, Financial, Joining and Accommodation Assistance.
- Free counseling to select the right course, University. We guide and provide information to students and parents during the crucial fold of their wards life in achieving career goals and personality enhancement in this competitive & busy world.
- Assistance for education loan. We help in arranging the necessary documents required to procure education loan. If required we advice which bank is suitable based on your residing location and all the other assistance required.
- Completing Admission Documentation. All documentation and other formalities for the admission are efficiently completed by our skilled staff.
- Visa Documentation. We help in assisting to obtain visa & complete all visa related formalities, through visa letter from provisional commission of education, government of Philippines.
- Travel Arrangements and Guidance. We make complete travel arrangement for students including Air Tickets, Personal assistance during Flight etc.
- Assistance in Overseas Insurance. For overseas insurance of students leaving for abroad is guided by us.
- Obtain foreign exchange through banks. We assist in getting foreign exchange from banks for our students. (For Students from India)
POST ADMISSION SERVICES:
- Receiving at Airport in Philippines. Our executives/caretakers/university officials receives students at airport, when they reach Philippines.
- Accompany student to university and help in settling down at no additional cost. Our executives/caretakers accompany students till the University campus and help them in all possible ways in their settlement until the university provides them hostel rooms for accommodation.
- Students’ registration at the University. The University registration formalities are assisted by our executives.
- Assistance in all the formalities on arrival at the University. We assist in getting the Residence Permit, Physical check-up and all other formalities on arrival at the University.
- Provision of Indian food. (For Indian students) Assistance in setting up of Indian Kitchen outlet at all the Universities provides all year round Indian delicacies to our student, so that they can feel a home away from home.
- Assistance in any issues concerned (For the complete duration of Study) Our executives/caretakers are available throughout the year for solving any sort of queries of the students.
- Travel Arrangements assistance. Students wishing to travel home on vacations are assisted by our executives in all their travel arrangements.
- Assistance in health related problems. Our executives/caretakers look into health issues of the students.
- Regular feedback to parents on student’s development. For parents seeking guidance and progress assessment of the student, we arrange for it through the university on specific request.
- Special travel arrangements for parents. Parents who wish to accompany their ward at the time of the admission or wish to visit Philippines, we assist in visa documentation and travel assistance with minimal charges and also interpretation services are arranged on request at vary lucrative price.
CATEGORIES OF STUDENT VISA:
Student Visa :
The tourist visa (9/A) 59 days temporary visa is issued by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate in India, which is to be converted to a student visa on arrival in Philippines, within that period.
The student visa is valid for 6 months, which is renewable every succeeding term
All relevant documents in original alongwith copies is submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Philippines Embassy, Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). A letter of acceptance from the college/university and a certificate of eligibility of admission (CEA) is also issued by the Commission of Higher Education (CHED)
The DFA endorses the documents to the Foreign Service Post for issueance of the visa.
The Philippine Embassy/Consulate then notifies the student to appear for an interview alongwith all required documents.
- Vaild passport - Validity more than 1 year
- Application form for student visa
- 20 photographs - 2Inchx2Inch
- Overseas medical insurance
- Original Letter of Acceptance
- Police Clearance Certificatefrom Passport office
- 10th / 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate of student
- Parents ID proof & income papers and bank statement for 6 months
Some of basic but most crucial factors need to be adhered while applying for VISA:
- Write and Speak the Truth: Never Lie or provide false information
- Understand the VISA process in detail
- Understand the Requirement
- Plan early based upon respective Country Guidelines
- Prepare Supporting Documents well in advance: Very important
- Carry Originals at the Time of Interview
- Access and Have full Funding Compliance with supporting Documents
- Be Presentable during Interview
- You are applying for Nonimmigrant VISA so what you say or write should not reflect as if you are a potential migrant candidate.
- Speak less and to the point. Do not provide extra information which is not asked
- Speak confidently with clarity in your Goal and objectives
Application and Visa:
- Once we get your enquiry, we shall write back to you with details.
- We help in completion of enrollment formalities and send you the letter of acceptance from the University/College , once you agree on terms and conditions.
- The students remits the processing fees and tuitions fees for BS/pre med for 2 years only.
- All relevant docuements to be submitted by student/parent in original.
- Documents are processed for authentication and attestion in India and in Philippines.
- Once approvals are sanctioned, we submit documents for the visa alongwith original paid receipts, to the nearest Embassy / Consulate in India.
- The visa is issued and students are notified on date of journey.
- The student travels to Philippines to the nearest airport to the University.
- University officials and our officials shall be there at the airport to receive the students and escort them to the campus and hostel.
- Students are introduced to the Vice Principal and their journey begins.